APPOINTMENT OF CONSULTANT FOR IRDAI GRIEVANCES
CALL CENTRE (IGCC) ON CONTRACT BASIS
1. CALL CENTRE:
IRDAI launched its Grievance Call Centre from 20th July 2010. The Call Centre based at Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 080 serves as a toll free, 12 hours * 6 days service platform, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday to Saturday. The services are offered not only in Hindi and English but also in 8 major Indian languages.
2.APPOINTMENT OF CONSULTANT ON CONTRACT BASIS:
IRDAI proposes to appoint a suitable person to work as Consultant on contract basis to oversee its Call Centre operations in addition to assisting the Authority with the periodical audit of the Call Centre from Technology (IVR-Interactive Voice Response system/ACD – Automatic Call Distribution/Line in queue/Manning workstations) and Process (Scripts/Service levels including Defective calls/Fatal errors/Exceptional calls) points of view.
The Consultant will be provided with Online Barging facility as well as access to Call Centre software including CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application to monitor quality of recorded/live calls/emails/scanned documents along with the Vendor’s Quality Analysis Team for appropriate data capture and efficient redressal of grievances of policyholders.
3.DUTIES OF CONSULTANT:
The following are the duties of Consultant:
· To handle Consumer Grievance Call Centre matters at Hyderabad Office
· To visit the Call Centre as part of the job of overseeing process/operations and technology
· To monitor quality and also study required number of live/recorded calls/emails/documents towards ensuring the appropriate quality of the voice calls/emails/scanned documents and the related processes involved
· To identify the need for Refresher Training for Call Centre Executives not performing well enough both in terms of soft skills and Insurance/Grievance redressal process knowledge and advise the Authority of the action to be taken for the desired customers
· To oversee the scrutiny and the registration process followed by the Call Centre Executives on the complaints received and to provide necessary guidance and support wherever required in order to ensure that the objectives of grievance resolution behind the procedures/processes stipulated by IRDAI is achieved
· To assist the Authority in expanding the initiative and also forecasting number of work stations from time to time commensurate with the fluctuations in grievances.
· To oversee knowledge management including adding new scripts and modifying Standard Operating Procedure
· To assess implementation of Call Centre in regional languages and suggest ways and means of improving the reach and service delivery.
· To study and inspect technology infrastructure on behalf of the Authority from time to time to ensure appropriate PRI (Primary Rate Interface) Utilization, reduction in average queue time and to ensure appropriate connectivity
· To oversee managed backups by Vendor
· To monitor the performance of the Vendor in relation to the parameters specified in SLA on matters concerning the complaints including registration
· To provide necessary MIS/Periodical statements on the functioning of the Call Centre to the Authority as stipulated from time to time
· Any other job related to the working of IGCC and Grievance handling
4.QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE: The candidates should be a Graduate and should possess minimum 2 years of experience in managing CRM operations. Qualified professionals with aforementioned minimum years of experience in CRM operation of Insurance companies may apply. Scale IV and above Officers retired from Public Sector Insurance Companies having the minimum experience of 2 years in managing CRM operations may apply. The Authority reserves the right to relax any of the requirements for the candidates in deserving cases.
5.MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT: Not above 62 years as on last date of receipt of application, i.e., 25-02-2020.
6.TENURE: The period of contract will be for one year renewable on yearly basis depending on continued need and subject to performance evaluation of the Consultants, however, the total period shall not exceed 3 years.
7.REMUNERATION AND OTHER BENEFITS: The remuneration for the Consultant shall be as under:
· A retainer fee may ranger between Rs. 60,000/- and Rs. 75,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and experience.
· Rs. 3000/- per month will be paid for local conveyance.
· The Consultant shall be eligible for 12 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis and no other kind of leave is admissible. Therefore, the Consultant shall not be eligible for any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 12 days in a year calculated on pro-rata basis. Also, in case the contract is extended, unavailed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year.
· No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. The Consultant will not be allowed foreign travel at the Authority’s expenses. The Consultant shall be allowed fares and out of pocket expenses not exceeding Rs. 1000/- per day on actual basis for travel within the country in connection with the official work with the prior approval of Competent Authority. Any other entitlement as may be decided by the Competent Authority may be allowed. However, he/she shall not be entitled to any other allowance/advance which a regular employee of IRDAI on roll is entitled to.
8.MODE OF SELECTION: Mode of selection will be short-listing of eligible candidates followed by interview. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
9.HOW TO APPLY:
· Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions may apply by submitting the application strictly in the format as in Annexure. Applications should be sent in a cover superscribing ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT FOR IGCC ON CONTRACT BASIS’ to The Executive Director (Gen), Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Survey No.115/1, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500 032. A scanned copy of the application may also be forwarded by email to email@example.com. Incomplete applications or applications not in the prescribed format are liable to be rejected.
· Last date of receipt of filled in application: 25-02-2020 by 5 PM.
· Notwithstanding his/her engagement as Consultant, IRDAI retains its right to appoint any other expert to manage Call Centre issues as may be decided.
· The appointment of Consultant is of a temporary (non-official) nature and the appointment may be cancelled or terminated through written intimation by either side by giving one month’s notice without assigning any reason.
· The appointment of Consultant would be on full-time basis and during the period, the Consultant shall not accept any assignment without obtaining explicit consent from IRDAI. During the period, the Consultant will not advise or accept any assignment with any regulated entity or vendor.
Application format - Please download the attached Word document