Ref No.: IRDAI/SUR/ORD/MISC/100 /04/2020 Date: 24-04-2020
Sub: Re-Constitution of Committee of Surveyors and Loss Assessors in terms of Regulation 10 of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors) Regulations, 2015 (Surveyor Regulations)
The Committee of Surveyors and Loss Assessors constituted vide Order No.IRDA/SUR/ORD/MISC/226/12/2015 dated 22/12/2015 is hereby stands reconstituted with immediate effect consisting of the following members:
1. Shri.Suresh Mathur, Executive Director, IRDAI (Officer of the Authority).
2. Smt. Kuhu Das, DGM, New India Assurance Company Limited (Representative of Public Sector Insurers).
3. Shri.Sanjay Dutta, Vice-President, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Representative of Private Sector Insurers).
4. Shri.Milind Bhatawadekar, Bhatawadekar& Co (Surveyors and Loss Assessors’ Representative).
5. Shri.Shriranga R.Hanumasagar(Surveyor and Loss Assessors’ Representative).
6. Shri S. Rangarajan, Head, Internal Audit and Risk Management, Sundaram Clayton Group, Chennai(Policyholders’ Representative).
7. President, IIISLA.
The term of the Committee shall be for a period of three years from the date of its constitution and will be presided over by the Officer of the Authority. The Committee shall discharge the functions as laid down in the Regulation 11 of the Surveyor Regulations. The Committee may meet as frequently as necessary to conduct its affairs and the Officer of the Authority shall decide the venue, time and frequency of such meetings as per Regulation 11(2) of Surveyor Regulations. The Members (other than the representative from IRDA) are entitled to such allowances for travel, Honorarium,etc. as may be determined by Authority from time to time.